Saturday 1 December 2018

December

After 36 months and hundreds of stories, here we are at the final starter idea for the Short Short Story project. Thanks for writing and sharing your creativity. Thanks for being committed to the project. If you aren't a regular writer, I hope you've been enjoying the stories written by others.  Your starter for December is "The final curtain".

Stories to rosemary.mcbryde@gmail.com and let's make the deadline 21 December this time. There's enough to busy ourselves with after that.  Thanks again, and over and out.

Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment

To be is the answer (if to be or not to be is the question)

I’ve always worn my heart on my sleeve. I’m absolutely crap at hiding my feelings. Dad described this as the storm clouds gathering but he ...